Friday, March 28, 2008

A Day At Tom Dragon

Now, I am having my Spring Break. That means I am having a vacation. I don't need any school during my vacation. I am happy and excited about staying at home.

During my vacation, I want to draw beautiful things, like Ryne, Erin and Lance. Yesterday, I drew Erin while we waited for our food to come in Chili's.

During my vacation, I also want to watch tv, play with my Playstation, take care of Ryne, play with Lance, play computer, play Monopoly, play with my Transformer toys, make books, and all the other things I like to do. I also want to play bowling with my Dad.

Yesterday, I went to Tom Dragon with Erin, Joel and Lance. Tom Dragon is a place that has dragon pictures on the walls and even Pokemon pictures. It also has a lot of games, and you can even have a party there on your birthday. But it is in Taiwan, so if you're in the Philippines or anywhere else, you must come to Taiwan for your birthday.

While in Tom Dragon yesterday, I was going to jump into the ball pool but Joel pushed me so I fell. I was so mad so we had a ball fight. Joel ran away to play with someone else who speaks Chinese eventhough Joel can only speak English. Afterwards, I played with Erin and Lance. We had so much fun. Then we had dinner at Chili's. I ate pasta with white sauce, then we left for home where I watched Ben 10, then I went to sleep.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello, Sean! It's great to read about how you spend your vacation. I especially like your statement about drawing "beautiful things like Ryne, Erin and Lance." :)

Continue writing in your journal, okay? Just put in whatever comes to mind: what you did that day, what you're feeling that time, etc. This will help develop your writing skills.

Looking forward to more...

love,
Ninang Chiqui

Unknown said...

Hi Sean, you surely have a very wide imagination. We love your blog and we hope to hear more from you.

Tita Frans and family

Unknown said...

Excellent writing skills Sean! I'm sure you will turn out to be a Humanities award recipient in your Middle School years.

I like this particular topic about Tom Dragon because you remind me so much of Randy during his younger years.

Did you know that writing is a form of therapy? Yup, it is! So whenever you feel blue or angry, pour out all your feelings through writing and you will notice a big relief after that.

Keep up the excellent job you're doing in here, ok?

Take care,
Tita Rosanne

Chris said...

Yo Sean! It's me, Randy! I'm guessing you don't remember me at all. I'm the kid with the PSP. I noticed you write very advanced for your age level (You wrote much better than me than when I was in fourth grade! ). So, um... Nice work with the Tom Dragon and DS Stuff! Oh well, see you soon. :D


-Randy