Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Scott 10 and Sean 1,000

One day, it was Grandpa's birthday!!! Scott was excited that his Grandpa was having a birthday party. Everyone was bringing money to the party because it was going to be a "money party." Scott and Sean had special alien powers, just like Ben 10. Scott only had 10 aliens but Sean had 1,000! They used their aliens to set up the party for Grandpa. Scott and Sean used a power called "XLR8" to give everyone a card so they could go to the party. All the people arrived at the party and they were having fun.

But...

Suddenly, there were two strong monsters!!! The monsters wanted to steal all the money.

So Scott was going to use Four Arms to fight the monsters but his watch made a mistake, and so he turned into Upgrade instead. Scott said, "Oh, man!" Then Sean had a plan. He was going to use these powers: Wildmutt then Four Arms, Greymatter, XLR8, Upgrade, Diamondhead, Ripjaw, Stinkfly, Ghostfreak, Heatblast, Canonbolt, Wildvine, Spitter, Mummy, Anticguana, Upchuck, Eyeguy, Waybig, Benwolf and Ditto. Finally, Scott used his big blaster and the monsters died.

Everyone returned to the party and Grandpa blew out all the candles on his cake.

THE END.

9 comments:

Johan said...

Sean, what a cool dino! I love dinosaurs too. My favorite dino is the raptor coz they're very smart and cunning. I hope you remember me. We went to Disneyland in CA in 2004 and played on a few occasions in Manila this past Christmas.
- Johan

Unknown said...

I like your blog Sean! It was cool! Can you give or share your special alien powers to me? Just one please? I want to try your powers. I think it would be fun to be like Ben10. Thank you.

-Auntie Wendy

Unknown said...

My dearest Sean,

I am very proud of you! You certainly worked hard to put up this blog site today, and I am very happy with the result.

I love your fiction story because it shows you have a good imagination.

Keep writing, my little love. Let your imagination run free!

Love,
Mommy

Ivy said...

Hi Sean!

What a good story! Good job on your blog!

I will make sure to visit your blog regularly. So please continue to write and share your stories and artwork with us!

Love,
Ninang Ivy

Unknown said...

Sean, I am so proud of you. You are a very good writer. (Just like your Ninang. hahahaha!) I hope you will continue to hone your craft. Keep up the good work. Looking forward to more of your great stories and artwork.

love,
Ninang Chiqui

Anonymous said...

Dear Sean,
What a cool story! I like how you created an exciting story using your imagination.

I laughed when Scott said 'Oh Man!' after seeing the monsters. It's also funny to read about Sean XLR8 who gave all the invitations with great speed.

I like it when your stories have more descriptions about your characters. Keep up the good job!

I look forward to more exciting stories from you.

Love,
Daddy

Unknown said...

i like the story about "scott 10 and sean 1,000". i hope to play ben 10 with you soon.

- matthew

Unknown said...

Sean, your blog entries are so neat! It's like written by a 10-year old kid. You're really talented. Just like your Ninangs. Hehehe. Will wait for more stories from you!

- Ninang Ailee

Unknown said...

Hi Sean,

Wow! You're one cool kid! Blogger at 7! That's sooo cool!

I like your story about Ben10..
Jed (also a Ben10 fanatic and a dinosaur lover) enjoyed reading your story, too. *winks

Thanks for sharing and keep it up! You're doing a great job :)

*hugs hugs,
Tita Gladys